- Not feeling well? 1-800-851-HEAL Call our doctor, dentist or hospital toll-free number for a consultation.
- Medical Advertising Slogan: Spider veins? Call our hospital toll-free number 1-866-varicose.
- Cosmetic surgery? Call our doctor at the toll-free number 1-866-surgical. Or 1-866-ultrathin.
- Medical Marketing Catchphrase: Call toll-free number 1-866-tetanus. Your child needs it.
Search Our Vanity Toll Free 800 Numbers Directory
tollfreemed offers medical marketing vanity toll-free "800" numbers for medical professional offices and hospitals across the country. Our medical advertising toll-free number allows private medical offices and hospitals across the country exclusive rights to a toll-free number for calls originating in their city, state or country. In other words, you can have toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Kansas while someone else uses toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Maine. AND it easy to set up.
Feel free to browse through our categories until you find the medical advertising toll-free number and toll-free service that best fits to your medical practice. Doctors, dentists, hospitals and other medical professionals: You can also widen your search by typing in selected keywords in our search box on the left menu bar. If you want for your medical advertising a specific toll-free number and toll-free service or a custom toll-free number to match your name, specialty service or medical practice, then CLICK HERE to contact us so that we can help you. For hints on the best approach to searching our database using keywords, please visit our SEARCH page.
- Bob Cathcart '82 is CEO of Clear Guide Medical
Bob Cathcart, a 1982 graduate of DePauw University, has been appointed chief executive officer of Clear Guide Medical, Inc., a commercial-stage image-fusion medical device company. "Cathcart has worked in sales, marketing and international operations ...
Just Updated 06/24/17 12:04A
- Westmoreland high school students experience medical school through summer program
LECOM Osteopathic medical student Zach Sheffler (left) assists Jenna Barbour, 17, and Jacob Oslosky, 16, both of Greensburg Salem High School, in a pharmaceutical compounding exercise at LECOM at Seton Hill University on June 21, 2017.
Just Updated 06/23/17 11:00P
- Wadley Regional Medical Center fluoroscopy room
Texarkana, Texas - Wadley's Regional Medical Center has a new Philips Fluoroscopy System. Diagnostic technician, Tamika Johnson trained for four days on how to work the machine. This equipment is a X-ray machine used to diagnose or check problems ...
Just Updated 06/23/17 07:48P