- Not feeling well? 1-800-851-HEAL Call our doctor, dentist or hospital toll-free number for a consultation.
- Medical Advertising Slogan: Spider veins? Call our hospital toll-free number 1-866-varicose.
- Cosmetic surgery? Call our doctor at the toll-free number 1-866-surgical. Or 1-866-ultrathin.
- Medical Marketing Catchphrase: Call toll-free number 1-866-tetanus. Your child needs it.
Search Our Vanity Toll Free 800 Numbers Directory
tollfreemed offers medical marketing vanity toll-free "800" numbers for medical professional offices and hospitals across the country. Our medical advertising toll-free number allows private medical offices and hospitals across the country exclusive rights to a toll-free number for calls originating in their city, state or country. In other words, you can have toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Kansas while someone else uses toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Maine. AND it easy to set up.
Feel free to browse through our categories until you find the medical advertising toll-free number and toll-free service that best fits to your medical practice. Doctors, dentists, hospitals and other medical professionals: You can also widen your search by typing in selected keywords in our search box on the left menu bar. If you want for your medical advertising a specific toll-free number and toll-free service or a custom toll-free number to match your name, specialty service or medical practice, then CLICK HERE to contact us so that we can help you. For hints on the best approach to searching our database using keywords, please visit our SEARCH page.
- Medicare cuts hurt home medical equipment providers
SALISBURY — Cuts in Medicare reimbursements are causing problems for home medical equipment providers and the seniors with disabilities or chronic conditions who depend on that equipment the most. “Any business like mine that depends on Medicare ...
Just Updated 09/26/16 12:11A
- New Sanford Medical Center landscaping is pretty and practical
Fargo, ND (WDAY/WDAZ TV) - It's pretty and practical. Landscaping and planting at the new Sanford Medical Center Fargo is already in full swing ahead of the hospital's opening next summer. And those hundreds of trees will be doing a lot more than just ...
Just Updated 09/25/16 11:18P
- Births: Essentia Health-St. Joseph's Medical Center, Brainerd
Sara Volcke and Randy Callahan, Brainerd, a boy, Mason Grant Callahan, 8 pounds, Aug. 16, 2016. Grandparents are Mickey and David Janik, Highland Village, Texas, Wayne and Donna Volcke, Brainerd, Lonnie and Tom Martin, Brainerd, and Jerome ...
Just Updated 09/25/16 09:21P