- Not feeling well? 1-800-851-HEAL Call our doctor, dentist or hospital toll-free number for a consultation.
- Medical Advertising Slogan: Spider veins? Call our hospital toll-free number 1-866-varicose.
- Cosmetic surgery? Call our doctor at the toll-free number 1-866-surgical. Or 1-866-ultrathin.
- Medical Marketing Catchphrase: Call toll-free number 1-866-tetanus. Your child needs it.
Search Our Vanity Toll Free 800 Numbers Directory
tollfreemed offers medical marketing vanity toll-free "800" numbers for medical professional offices and hospitals across the country. Our medical advertising toll-free number allows private medical offices and hospitals across the country exclusive rights to a toll-free number for calls originating in their city, state or country. In other words, you can have toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Kansas while someone else uses toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Maine. AND it easy to set up.
Feel free to browse through our categories until you find the medical advertising toll-free number and toll-free service that best fits to your medical practice. Doctors, dentists, hospitals and other medical professionals: You can also widen your search by typing in selected keywords in our search box on the left menu bar. If you want for your medical advertising a specific toll-free number and toll-free service or a custom toll-free number to match your name, specialty service or medical practice, then CLICK HERE to contact us so that we can help you. For hints on the best approach to searching our database using keywords, please visit our SEARCH page.
- Australian medical cannabis company surges 80% on S Korean cosmetics deal
Medical-grade cannabis producer MGC Pharmaceuticals spiked more than 80 per cent on Friday after it announced a deal to supply a South Korean cosmetics company with cannabidiol (CBD) cosmetic products. The small-cap MGC said on Friday that under ...
Just Updated 10/20/17 12:05A
- WV agency offers survey to gauge interest in medical cannabis
CHARLESTON - The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources' Bureau for Public Health this week announced a medical cannabis public online survey to gather information from patients who may be interested in obtaining medical cannabis ...
Just Updated 10/20/17 12:01A
- Pop-ups on NFL sidelines mean quick medical treatment
A player gets hurt on the field, walks or is helped to the sideline, and then goes camping? Not exactly. Those blue tents fans see popping up near the bench area at NFL games are for medical purposes only. And get this: The pro game, which rarely
Just Updated 10/19/17 01:22P