- Not feeling well? 1-800-851-HEAL Call our doctor, dentist or hospital toll-free number for a consultation.
- Medical Advertising Slogan: Spider veins? Call our hospital toll-free number 1-866-varicose.
- Cosmetic surgery? Call our doctor at the toll-free number 1-866-surgical. Or 1-866-ultrathin.
- Medical Marketing Catchphrase: Call toll-free number 1-866-tetanus. Your child needs it.
Search Our Vanity Toll Free 800 Numbers Directory
tollfreemed offers medical marketing vanity toll-free "800" numbers for medical professional offices and hospitals across the country. Our medical advertising toll-free number allows private medical offices and hospitals across the country exclusive rights to a toll-free number for calls originating in their city, state or country. In other words, you can have toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Kansas while someone else uses toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Maine. AND it easy to set up.
Feel free to browse through our categories until you find the medical advertising toll-free number and toll-free service that best fits to your medical practice. Doctors, dentists, hospitals and other medical professionals: You can also widen your search by typing in selected keywords in our search box on the left menu bar. If you want for your medical advertising a specific toll-free number and toll-free service or a custom toll-free number to match your name, specialty service or medical practice, then CLICK HERE to contact us so that we can help you. For hints on the best approach to searching our database using keywords, please visit our SEARCH page.
- Murder accused Troy Taylor rejects medical evidence: 'Science gets lots wrong'
Troy Taylor's story about how he did not kill 14-month-old Ihaka Stokes is a "see-through and implausible fabrication", a court has heard. Taylor, the former partner of Ihaka's mother Mikala Stokes, is charged with murdering and assaulting the toddler
Just Updated 03/28/17 11:53P
- First responders put to test in tactical medical challenge in Lake County
First responders are put to the test every day, as they respond to calls each and every day. Their ability to think fast and respond just as quickly is something their job demands minute by minute. News 6 was invited to the tactical medical challenge
Just Updated 03/28/17 11:10P
- Feds: Medical helicopter crash in Colorado was preventable
The Flight For Life helicopter reached an altitude of about 100 feet before it went down and immediately burst into flames next to the St. Anthony Summit Medical Center, killing Mahany and critically injuring paramedic David Repsher and flight nurse
Just Updated 03/28/17 09:51P