- Not feeling well? 1-800-851-HEAL Call our doctor, dentist or hospital toll-free number for a consultation.
- Medical Advertising Slogan: Spider veins? Call our hospital toll-free number 1-866-varicose.
- Cosmetic surgery? Call our doctor at the toll-free number 1-866-surgical. Or 1-866-ultrathin.
- Medical Marketing Catchphrase: Call toll-free number 1-866-tetanus. Your child needs it.
Search Our Vanity Toll Free 800 Numbers Directory
tollfreemed offers medical marketing vanity toll-free "800" numbers for medical professional offices and hospitals across the country. Our medical advertising toll-free number allows private medical offices and hospitals across the country exclusive rights to a toll-free number for calls originating in their city, state or country. In other words, you can have toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Kansas while someone else uses toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Maine. AND it easy to set up.
Feel free to browse through our categories until you find the medical advertising toll-free number and toll-free service that best fits to your medical practice. Doctors, dentists, hospitals and other medical professionals: You can also widen your search by typing in selected keywords in our search box on the left menu bar. If you want for your medical advertising a specific toll-free number and toll-free service or a custom toll-free number to match your name, specialty service or medical practice, then CLICK HERE to contact us so that we can help you. For hints on the best approach to searching our database using keywords, please visit our SEARCH page.
- Adversarial attacks on medical machine learning
With public and academic attention increasingly focused on the new role of machine learning in the health information economy, an unusual and ...
Just Updated 03/21/19 01:52P
- She Owed $227,000 in Medical Bills—Even With Insurance. Here's What it Took to Pay Them
The first surprise was the massive heart attack, which struck as Debbie Moehnke waited in a Vancouver, Wash., medical clinic last summer. “She had an ...
Just Updated 03/21/19 12:32P
- If legal weed vote fails, N.J. medical marijuana patients could lose out. Murphy has a backup plan.
Gov. Phil Murphy has been burning phone lines this week trying to get the votes to legalize recreational marijuana. But he also has a backup plan of medical ...
Just Updated 03/20/19 04:51P