- Not feeling well? 1-800-851-HEAL Call our doctor, dentist or hospital toll-free number for a consultation.
- Medical Advertising Slogan: Spider veins? Call our hospital toll-free number 1-866-varicose.
- Cosmetic surgery? Call our doctor at the toll-free number 1-866-surgical. Or 1-866-ultrathin.
- Medical Marketing Catchphrase: Call toll-free number 1-866-tetanus. Your child needs it.
Search Our Vanity Toll Free 800 Numbers Directory
tollfreemed offers medical marketing vanity toll-free "800" numbers for medical professional offices and hospitals across the country. Our medical advertising toll-free number allows private medical offices and hospitals across the country exclusive rights to a toll-free number for calls originating in their city, state or country. In other words, you can have toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Kansas while someone else uses toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Maine. AND it easy to set up.
Feel free to browse through our categories until you find the medical advertising toll-free number and toll-free service that best fits to your medical practice. Doctors, dentists, hospitals and other medical professionals: You can also widen your search by typing in selected keywords in our search box on the left menu bar. If you want for your medical advertising a specific toll-free number and toll-free service or a custom toll-free number to match your name, specialty service or medical practice, then CLICK HERE to contact us so that we can help you. For hints on the best approach to searching our database using keywords, please visit our SEARCH page.
- Parkwest Medical Center breaks ground on $99 million expansion
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Parkwest Medical Center broke ground Wednesday on a $99 million expansion and renovation project. The West Knoxville medical facility will have a new patient care tower with bigger rooms and specialized treatment areas.
Just Updated 10/18/17 10:57P
- Halloween party for patients at Connecticut Children's Medical Center
HARTFORD, Conn. (WTNH)–Halloween is on the way, and the children at Connecticut Children's Medical Center got to experience a little bit of the fun a couple of weeks early. A special Halloween party was held at CCMC on Wednesday, complete with ...
Just Updated 10/18/17 10:53P
- Cuba plants its medical diplomacy flag in Thailand
Cuba, which built up a pharmaceutical production industry after its 1959 socialist revolution, has long used medical diplomacy as a political tool and sees significant potential for earning foreign currency from biopharmaceuticals, especially in Asia
Just Updated 10/18/17 09:18P