- Not feeling well? 1-800-851-HEAL Call our doctor, dentist or hospital toll-free number for a consultation.
- Medical Advertising Slogan: Spider veins? Call our hospital toll-free number 1-866-varicose.
- Cosmetic surgery? Call our doctor at the toll-free number 1-866-surgical. Or 1-866-ultrathin.
- Medical Marketing Catchphrase: Call toll-free number 1-866-tetanus. Your child needs it.
Search Our Vanity Toll Free 800 Numbers Directory
tollfreemed offers medical marketing vanity toll-free "800" numbers for medical professional offices and hospitals across the country. Our medical advertising toll-free number allows private medical offices and hospitals across the country exclusive rights to a toll-free number for calls originating in their city, state or country. In other words, you can have toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Kansas while someone else uses toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Maine. AND it easy to set up.
Feel free to browse through our categories until you find the medical advertising toll-free number and toll-free service that best fits to your medical practice. Doctors, dentists, hospitals and other medical professionals: You can also widen your search by typing in selected keywords in our search box on the left menu bar. If you want for your medical advertising a specific toll-free number and toll-free service or a custom toll-free number to match your name, specialty service or medical practice, then CLICK HERE to contact us so that we can help you. For hints on the best approach to searching our database using keywords, please visit our SEARCH page.
- Students advocate for changes in the medical field
Local students intrested in healthcare were given an amazing opportunity to help their communities today. (KFSN). KFSN. Friday, March 23, 2018 08:18PM. FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) --. Local students interested in healthcare were given an amazing opportunity
Just Updated 03/23/18 11:30P
- Salem Regional Medical Center closing maternity ward
SALEM, Ohio (WKBN) – Salem Regional Medical Center is closing its maternity ward this summer. It's the last maternity ward in Columbiana County, which means expectant moms will have to start planning for a longer drive. Between 2009 and 2017, the
Just Updated 03/23/18 09:13P
- Arkansas attorney general appeals judge's order halting licenses to grow medical pot
Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge has appealed a judge's ruling declaring the state's licensing process for its first five medical marijuana growing facilities unconstitutional. In a statement released Friday, Rutledge's office said she
Just Updated 03/23/18 07:23P