- Not feeling well? 1-800-851-HEAL Call our doctor, dentist or hospital toll-free number for a consultation.
- Medical Advertising Slogan: Spider veins? Call our hospital toll-free number 1-866-varicose.
- Cosmetic surgery? Call our doctor at the toll-free number 1-866-surgical. Or 1-866-ultrathin.
- Medical Marketing Catchphrase: Call toll-free number 1-866-tetanus. Your child needs it.
Search Our Vanity Toll Free 800 Numbers Directory
tollfreemed offers medical marketing vanity toll-free "800" numbers for medical professional offices and hospitals across the country. Our medical advertising toll-free number allows private medical offices and hospitals across the country exclusive rights to a toll-free number for calls originating in their city, state or country. In other words, you can have toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Kansas while someone else uses toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Maine. AND it easy to set up.
Feel free to browse through our categories until you find the medical advertising toll-free number and toll-free service that best fits to your medical practice. Doctors, dentists, hospitals and other medical professionals: You can also widen your search by typing in selected keywords in our search box on the left menu bar. If you want for your medical advertising a specific toll-free number and toll-free service or a custom toll-free number to match your name, specialty service or medical practice, then CLICK HERE to contact us so that we can help you. For hints on the best approach to searching our database using keywords, please visit our SEARCH page.
- Pot penalties accumulate for medical growers
A Connecticut grower of medical marijuana paid $300,000 for a litany of production failures, from selling cannabis before it was registered with state officials to allowing unauthorized personnel into supposedly secure cultivation rooms. The same
Just Updated 04/22/17 12:06A
- Authorities searching for woman last seen near Texas Medical
Texas Equusearch is looking for a woman who was last seen earlier this month in the Texas Medical Center area . Melanie Sue Voss, 31, was last seen in the early morning hours on April 3 sitting on a park bench. It is unknown what Voss was wearing at
Just Updated 04/22/17 12:01A
- Requests to Grow, Dispense Medical Marijuana in AR Open for Submission July 2017
"You cannot actually start dispensing or cultivating medical marijuana legally in Arkansas until you have license to do so. July 1 is the deadline to apply for that license, but there will still be a process to decide who gets a license and who does
Just Updated 04/21/17 08:22P