- Not feeling well? 1-800-851-HEAL Call our doctor, dentist or hospital toll-free number for a consultation.
- Medical Advertising Slogan: Spider veins? Call our hospital toll-free number 1-866-varicose.
- Cosmetic surgery? Call our doctor at the toll-free number 1-866-surgical. Or 1-866-ultrathin.
- Medical Marketing Catchphrase: Call toll-free number 1-866-tetanus. Your child needs it.
Search Our Vanity Toll Free 800 Numbers Directory
tollfreemed offers medical marketing vanity toll-free "800" numbers for medical professional offices and hospitals across the country. Our medical advertising toll-free number allows private medical offices and hospitals across the country exclusive rights to a toll-free number for calls originating in their city, state or country. In other words, you can have toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Kansas while someone else uses toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Maine. AND it easy to set up.
Feel free to browse through our categories until you find the medical advertising toll-free number and toll-free service that best fits to your medical practice. Doctors, dentists, hospitals and other medical professionals: You can also widen your search by typing in selected keywords in our search box on the left menu bar. If you want for your medical advertising a specific toll-free number and toll-free service or a custom toll-free number to match your name, specialty service or medical practice, then CLICK HERE to contact us so that we can help you. For hints on the best approach to searching our database using keywords, please visit our SEARCH page.
- BRIEF-Medical Developments International Says Penthrox Approved For Sale in Iceland
BRIEF-Medical Developments International Says Penthrox Approved For Sale in Iceland. Reuters Staff. 1 Min Read. Jan 22 (Reuters) - Medical Developments International Ltd : * ICELANDIC MEDICINES AGENCY ISSUED MARKETING AUTHORISATION ON JAN. 16 MAKING
Just Updated 01/21/18 11:02P
- Bawumia's return from UK 'medical rest' uncertain
Government says it is unsure how long Vice President Dr Mahamudu Bawumia will be away on medical leave in the UK. Information Minister, Mustapha Abdul Hamid, told Joy News “He will come back to work depending on the advice of Doctors.” Remaining tight
Just Updated 01/21/18 09:12P
- Medical advances increase the odds you're going to need more in your 401(k)
Due to medical advances, that “few more years” keeps rising ever fast. When I was 25, I bought a small-term life insurance policy. I wasn't wealthy. A term life policy made sense — to provide for my wife and sons, just in case. But by building my firm
Just Updated 01/21/18 08:30P