- Not feeling well? 1-800-851-HEAL Call our doctor, dentist or hospital toll-free number for a consultation.
- Medical Advertising Slogan: Spider veins? Call our hospital toll-free number 1-866-varicose.
- Cosmetic surgery? Call our doctor at the toll-free number 1-866-surgical. Or 1-866-ultrathin.
- Medical Marketing Catchphrase: Call toll-free number 1-866-tetanus. Your child needs it.
Search Our Vanity Toll Free 800 Numbers Directory
tollfreemed offers medical marketing vanity toll-free "800" numbers for medical professional offices and hospitals across the country. Our medical advertising toll-free number allows private medical offices and hospitals across the country exclusive rights to a toll-free number for calls originating in their city, state or country. In other words, you can have toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Kansas while someone else uses toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Maine. AND it easy to set up.
Feel free to browse through our categories until you find the medical advertising toll-free number and toll-free service that best fits to your medical practice. Doctors, dentists, hospitals and other medical professionals: You can also widen your search by typing in selected keywords in our search box on the left menu bar. If you want for your medical advertising a specific toll-free number and toll-free service or a custom toll-free number to match your name, specialty service or medical practice, then CLICK HERE to contact us so that we can help you. For hints on the best approach to searching our database using keywords, please visit our SEARCH page.
- AG Advises Health Board To Amend Medical Marijuana Rules
The state attorney general has released a letter advising the state board of health to amend medical marijuana rules. Attorney General Mike Hunter advised the board to convene for a special meeting to amend the rules passed to regulate medical marijuana.
Just Updated 07/18/18 11:52P
- Tanker explosion at Santa Rosa Kaiser Permanente medical building prompts evacuations, Hwy. 101 reopens
An explosion involving a tanker truck authorities believe was making a delivery of liquid oxygen Wednesday afternoon at a Kaiser Permanente medical office building north of Santa Rosa prompted the evacuation of patients and employees at the campus and ...
Just Updated 07/18/18 09:43P
- Government Medical Experts Say Detaining Migrant Families 'Poses High Risk of Harm'
LOS ANGELES — The Trump administration, faced with a public outcry over the separation of migrant families at the Southwest border, has said it is exploring a major expansion of family detention centers. But two of the government's own medical
Just Updated 07/18/18 08:06P