- Not feeling well? 1-800-851-HEAL Call our doctor, dentist or hospital toll-free number for a consultation.
- Medical Advertising Slogan: Spider veins? Call our hospital toll-free number 1-866-varicose.
- Cosmetic surgery? Call our doctor at the toll-free number 1-866-surgical. Or 1-866-ultrathin.
- Medical Marketing Catchphrase: Call toll-free number 1-866-tetanus. Your child needs it.
Search Our Vanity Toll Free 800 Numbers Directory
tollfreemed offers medical marketing vanity toll-free "800" numbers for medical professional offices and hospitals across the country. Our medical advertising toll-free number allows private medical offices and hospitals across the country exclusive rights to a toll-free number for calls originating in their city, state or country. In other words, you can have toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Kansas while someone else uses toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Maine. AND it easy to set up.
Feel free to browse through our categories until you find the medical advertising toll-free number and toll-free service that best fits to your medical practice. Doctors, dentists, hospitals and other medical professionals: You can also widen your search by typing in selected keywords in our search box on the left menu bar. If you want for your medical advertising a specific toll-free number and toll-free service or a custom toll-free number to match your name, specialty service or medical practice, then CLICK HERE to contact us so that we can help you. For hints on the best approach to searching our database using keywords, please visit our SEARCH page.
- SSM Health Medical Minute: New option for those with shoulder problems
Growing more common is a procedure called reverse shoulder replacement. For some with rotator cuff problems, reversing the socket and metal ball that goes into a conventional replacement is a better alternative. Dr. Katherine Burns, orthopedic surgeon
Just Updated 04/27/17 11:38P
- State-wide silver alert issued for missing Catonsville man with medical issues
The elderly man also suffers from medical conditions that may cause him to become confused or disoriented. He is described as 5'10'', weighing 140 pounds, and wears glasses. The last time Kirby was seen, he was wearing a long sleeve plaid shirt, tan
Just Updated 04/27/17 11:30P
- Gas-and-dash murder trial hears from medical expert
Joshua Cody Mitchell, who is 22, is on trial for a number of charges including second-degree murder. Dr. Phillippe Couillard, an expert in critical care neurology at Foothills Medical Centre, says Rashidi was in a coma when she arrived and had
Just Updated 04/27/17 09:19P