- Not feeling well? 1-800-851-HEAL Call our doctor, dentist or hospital toll-free number for a consultation.
- Medical Advertising Slogan: Spider veins? Call our hospital toll-free number 1-866-varicose.
- Cosmetic surgery? Call our doctor at the toll-free number 1-866-surgical. Or 1-866-ultrathin.
- Medical Marketing Catchphrase: Call toll-free number 1-866-tetanus. Your child needs it.
Search Our Vanity Toll Free 800 Numbers Directory
tollfreemed offers medical marketing vanity toll-free "800" numbers for medical professional offices and hospitals across the country. Our medical advertising toll-free number allows private medical offices and hospitals across the country exclusive rights to a toll-free number for calls originating in their city, state or country. In other words, you can have toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Kansas while someone else uses toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Maine. AND it easy to set up.
Feel free to browse through our categories until you find the medical advertising toll-free number and toll-free service that best fits to your medical practice. Doctors, dentists, hospitals and other medical professionals: You can also widen your search by typing in selected keywords in our search box on the left menu bar. If you want for your medical advertising a specific toll-free number and toll-free service or a custom toll-free number to match your name, specialty service or medical practice, then CLICK HERE to contact us so that we can help you. For hints on the best approach to searching our database using keywords, please visit our SEARCH page.
- Portneuf Medical Center prepares for eclipse
Many organizations and businesses are developing preparedness plans, including local hospitals. One of those is Portneuf Medical Center in Pocatello. PMC said it's already seen a busy summer with an increased number of trauma patients. But in the midst ...
Just Updated 07/21/17 11:26P
- Valley Mother Continues to Push for Medical Cannabis Legislation
Rivera said she doesn't have the resources to move to a state where medical marijuana is legal. The mother said she met with Gov. Abbott's staff at the capitol last week and she believes they listened to her. CHANNEL 5 NEWS reached out to the governor
Just Updated 07/21/17 11:24P
- USC to fire ex-medical school dean over drug allegations
LOS ANGELES — The University of Southern California announced Friday that it will fire its former medical school dean over allegations that he abused drugs. The school has started the process of terminating Dr. Carmen Puliafito from the faculty and ...
Just Updated 07/21/17 10:10P