- Not feeling well? 1-800-851-HEAL Call our doctor, dentist or hospital toll-free number for a consultation.
- Medical Advertising Slogan: Spider veins? Call our hospital toll-free number 1-866-varicose.
- Cosmetic surgery? Call our doctor at the toll-free number 1-866-surgical. Or 1-866-ultrathin.
- Medical Marketing Catchphrase: Call toll-free number 1-866-tetanus. Your child needs it.
Search Our Vanity Toll Free 800 Numbers Directory
tollfreemed offers medical marketing vanity toll-free "800" numbers for medical professional offices and hospitals across the country. Our medical advertising toll-free number allows private medical offices and hospitals across the country exclusive rights to a toll-free number for calls originating in their city, state or country. In other words, you can have toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Kansas while someone else uses toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Maine. AND it easy to set up.
Feel free to browse through our categories until you find the medical advertising toll-free number and toll-free service that best fits to your medical practice. Doctors, dentists, hospitals and other medical professionals: You can also widen your search by typing in selected keywords in our search box on the left menu bar. If you want for your medical advertising a specific toll-free number and toll-free service or a custom toll-free number to match your name, specialty service or medical practice, then CLICK HERE to contact us so that we can help you. For hints on the best approach to searching our database using keywords, please visit our SEARCH page.
- Ron Southwick: How President Trump's budget could harm medical research
After President Donald Trump released his 2018 budget, Republican and Democratic lawmakers agreed that the proposed cuts for medical research are too deep. U.S. Sen. Pat Toomey supports much of Trump's budget. But the Lehigh County Republican ...
Just Updated 05/29/17 12:05A
- Medical journal calls for tighter rules on legal pot to protect youth
Marijuana legalization will harm the health of youth unless major changes to the proposed law are made to protect their developing brains, a medical journal editorial says. Dr. Diane Kelsall, interim editor in chief of the Canadian Medical Association
Just Updated 05/29/17 12:01A
- Father of Olympic skater fighting to get medical license reinstated
A Springfield doctor and the father of Olympic figure skater Gracie Gold says the state should reinstate his medical license because he didn't violate terms of an agreement resolving allegations that he stole prescription drugs from HSHS St. Mary's
Just Updated 05/28/17 10:02P