- Not feeling well? 1-800-851-HEAL Call our doctor, dentist or hospital toll-free number for a consultation.
- Medical Advertising Slogan: Spider veins? Call our hospital toll-free number 1-866-varicose.
- Cosmetic surgery? Call our doctor at the toll-free number 1-866-surgical. Or 1-866-ultrathin.
- Medical Marketing Catchphrase: Call toll-free number 1-866-tetanus. Your child needs it.
Search Our Vanity Toll Free 800 Numbers Directory
tollfreemed offers medical marketing vanity toll-free "800" numbers for medical professional offices and hospitals across the country. Our medical advertising toll-free number allows private medical offices and hospitals across the country exclusive rights to a toll-free number for calls originating in their city, state or country. In other words, you can have toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Kansas while someone else uses toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Maine. AND it easy to set up.
Feel free to browse through our categories until you find the medical advertising toll-free number and toll-free service that best fits to your medical practice. Doctors, dentists, hospitals and other medical professionals: You can also widen your search by typing in selected keywords in our search box on the left menu bar. If you want for your medical advertising a specific toll-free number and toll-free service or a custom toll-free number to match your name, specialty service or medical practice, then CLICK HERE to contact us so that we can help you. For hints on the best approach to searching our database using keywords, please visit our SEARCH page.
- UVA Medical Center unveils renovated rooms for newborns
The University of Virginia Medical Center has completed renovations of 15 post-partum rooms on the eighth floor. The rooms will open to patients on Monday.
Just Updated 01/17/19 06:25P
- First medical marijuana dispensary on Big Isle open for business
HOLLYN JOHNSON/Tribune-Herald A line forms outside of Big Island Grown, one of only two businesses licensed to sell medical marijuana products on the Big ...
Just Updated 01/17/19 05:05A
- Roundtable held to discuss medical marijuana in the workplace
More than 30000 people in Connecticut are legally certified to use medical marijuana.
Just Updated 01/16/19 05:08P