- Not feeling well? 1-800-851-HEAL Call our doctor, dentist or hospital toll-free number for a consultation.
- Medical Advertising Slogan: Spider veins? Call our hospital toll-free number 1-866-varicose.
- Cosmetic surgery? Call our doctor at the toll-free number 1-866-surgical. Or 1-866-ultrathin.
- Medical Marketing Catchphrase: Call toll-free number 1-866-tetanus. Your child needs it.
Search Our Vanity Toll Free 800 Numbers Directory
tollfreemed offers medical marketing vanity toll-free "800" numbers for medical professional offices and hospitals across the country. Our medical advertising toll-free number allows private medical offices and hospitals across the country exclusive rights to a toll-free number for calls originating in their city, state or country. In other words, you can have toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Kansas while someone else uses toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Maine. AND it easy to set up.
Feel free to browse through our categories until you find the medical advertising toll-free number and toll-free service that best fits to your medical practice. Doctors, dentists, hospitals and other medical professionals: You can also widen your search by typing in selected keywords in our search box on the left menu bar. If you want for your medical advertising a specific toll-free number and toll-free service or a custom toll-free number to match your name, specialty service or medical practice, then CLICK HERE to contact us so that we can help you. For hints on the best approach to searching our database using keywords, please visit our SEARCH page.
- Waikato student Jordan Hicks uses sport to defy medical odds
"The lecturers are outgoing and are willing to help you figure things out if you need help or just have a good yarn with you." The former Matamata College student has gone against everything that medical experts previously understood about his condition.
Just Updated 06/23/17 12:02A
- Google now scrubbing private medical records from search results
San Francisco: Alphabet Inc.'s Google has quietly decided to scrub an entire category of online content—personal medical records—from its search results, a departure from its typically hands-off approach to policing the web. Google lists the
Just Updated 06/22/17 11:54P
- The Latest: Medical groups find fault with Senate plan
WASHINGTON — The Latest on Senate Republicans' health care bill (all times local):. 10 p.m.. Medical organizations and other interest groups are weighing in on the Senate Republican health care bill, and they have problems with the proposal.
Just Updated 06/22/17 10:13P