- Not feeling well? 1-800-851-HEAL Call our doctor, dentist or hospital toll-free number for a consultation.
- Medical Advertising Slogan: Spider veins? Call our hospital toll-free number 1-866-varicose.
- Cosmetic surgery? Call our doctor at the toll-free number 1-866-surgical. Or 1-866-ultrathin.
- Medical Marketing Catchphrase: Call toll-free number 1-866-tetanus. Your child needs it.
Search Our Vanity Toll Free 800 Numbers Directory
tollfreemed offers medical marketing vanity toll-free "800" numbers for medical professional offices and hospitals across the country. Our medical advertising toll-free number allows private medical offices and hospitals across the country exclusive rights to a toll-free number for calls originating in their city, state or country. In other words, you can have toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Kansas while someone else uses toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Maine. AND it easy to set up.
Feel free to browse through our categories until you find the medical advertising toll-free number and toll-free service that best fits to your medical practice. Doctors, dentists, hospitals and other medical professionals: You can also widen your search by typing in selected keywords in our search box on the left menu bar. If you want for your medical advertising a specific toll-free number and toll-free service or a custom toll-free number to match your name, specialty service or medical practice, then CLICK HERE to contact us so that we can help you. For hints on the best approach to searching our database using keywords, please visit our SEARCH page.
- Toumas gift medical museum to med school
Sholten Singer/The Herald-Dispatch Joseph and Omayma Touma, right, ceremoniously pass the key for the Touma Museum of Medicine to Marshall University President Jerome Gilbert, far left, and Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine Dean Joseph Shapiro during
Just Updated 12/14/17 12:08A
- Planned medical campus to provide more health care options in Pocatello, Chubbuck
Those behind the development and construction of the Integrated Care Clinic in Idaho Falls recently met with members of the media at the construction site to talk about the facility that will provide coordinated care to better meet patient needs. Local
Just Updated 12/13/17 11:39P
- Biocom Applauds Introduction of Legislation to Suspend the Medical Device Tax for Five Years
“With the current suspension ending at the end of this year, Biocom and the California companies we represent welcome legislation to prevent the reinstatement of the tax. While we commend the leadership of House Ways & Means Committee Chairman Kevin
Just Updated 12/13/17 08:51P