- Not feeling well? 1-800-851-HEAL Call our doctor, dentist or hospital toll-free number for a consultation.
- Medical Advertising Slogan: Spider veins? Call our hospital toll-free number 1-866-varicose.
- Cosmetic surgery? Call our doctor at the toll-free number 1-866-surgical. Or 1-866-ultrathin.
- Medical Marketing Catchphrase: Call toll-free number 1-866-tetanus. Your child needs it.
Search Our Vanity Toll Free 800 Numbers Directory
tollfreemed offers medical marketing vanity toll-free "800" numbers for medical professional offices and hospitals across the country. Our medical advertising toll-free number allows private medical offices and hospitals across the country exclusive rights to a toll-free number for calls originating in their city, state or country. In other words, you can have toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Kansas while someone else uses toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Maine. AND it easy to set up.
Feel free to browse through our categories until you find the medical advertising toll-free number and toll-free service that best fits to your medical practice. Doctors, dentists, hospitals and other medical professionals: You can also widen your search by typing in selected keywords in our search box on the left menu bar. If you want for your medical advertising a specific toll-free number and toll-free service or a custom toll-free number to match your name, specialty service or medical practice, then CLICK HERE to contact us so that we can help you. For hints on the best approach to searching our database using keywords, please visit our SEARCH page.
- Medical Devices Can Turn Deadly
Both report that hospitals are failing to disclose when medical devices injure or kill patients by spreading cancer cells throughout their body or infecting them with superbugs. Federal regulation requires hospitals and doctors to notify the FDA of
Just Updated 02/22/17 12:07A
- Medical marijuana legal in Australia: What it means for you
The move, announced by Health Minister Greg Hunt, will boost local supply and loosen importation laws and means patients will no longer have to wait months to access it for medical use. It will also be easier for patients who now must go through a
Just Updated 02/21/17 11:33P
- Commission sets draft rules for medical marijuana, public hearing scheduled for March 31
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - The Arkansas Medical Marijuana Commission met once again on Tuesday, this time finalizing the rules, regulations, fees and time schedules for those interested in opening a dispensary or cultivation facility. The next step in
Just Updated 02/21/17 11:26P