- Not feeling well? 1-800-851-HEAL Call our doctor, dentist or hospital toll-free number for a consultation.
- Medical Advertising Slogan: Spider veins? Call our hospital toll-free number 1-866-varicose.
- Cosmetic surgery? Call our doctor at the toll-free number 1-866-surgical. Or 1-866-ultrathin.
- Medical Marketing Catchphrase: Call toll-free number 1-866-tetanus. Your child needs it.
Search Our Vanity Toll Free 800 Numbers Directory
tollfreemed offers medical marketing vanity toll-free "800" numbers for medical professional offices and hospitals across the country. Our medical advertising toll-free number allows private medical offices and hospitals across the country exclusive rights to a toll-free number for calls originating in their city, state or country. In other words, you can have toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Kansas while someone else uses toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Maine. AND it easy to set up.
Feel free to browse through our categories until you find the medical advertising toll-free number and toll-free service that best fits to your medical practice. Doctors, dentists, hospitals and other medical professionals: You can also widen your search by typing in selected keywords in our search box on the left menu bar. If you want for your medical advertising a specific toll-free number and toll-free service or a custom toll-free number to match your name, specialty service or medical practice, then CLICK HERE to contact us so that we can help you. For hints on the best approach to searching our database using keywords, please visit our SEARCH page.
- Medical colleges call for Manus Island access
The colleges' urged the Australian government to ensure the refugees had access to the medical care they needed. The president of the GPs' body, Bastien Seidel, said he was extremely worried for the health of vulnerable men, who he said were Australia
Just Updated 12/15/17 11:53P
- Santa visits babies at Medical Center of the Rockies
One-day-old Natalia Zimmermann smiles as Santa Claus holds her Friday at Medical Center of the Rockies in Loveland. Santa and Mrs. Claus visited the tiniest patients at the hospital in the Special Care Nursery. (Jenny Sparks / Loveland Reporter-Herald
Just Updated 12/15/17 09:34P
- Highmark joining forces with Penn State Health, Hershey Medical Center
Highmark Health and Penn State Health — Central Pennsylvania's major health system that includes Hershey Medical Center — are joining forces. Late Friday afternoon at a special meeting, Penn State trustees voted unanimously to approve a partnership
Just Updated 12/15/17 09:05P