- Not feeling well? 1-800-851-HEAL Call our doctor, dentist or hospital toll-free number for a consultation.
- Medical Advertising Slogan: Spider veins? Call our hospital toll-free number 1-866-varicose.
- Cosmetic surgery? Call our doctor at the toll-free number 1-866-surgical. Or 1-866-ultrathin.
- Medical Marketing Catchphrase: Call toll-free number 1-866-tetanus. Your child needs it.
Search Our Vanity Toll Free 800 Numbers Directory
tollfreemed offers medical marketing vanity toll-free "800" numbers for medical professional offices and hospitals across the country. Our medical advertising toll-free number allows private medical offices and hospitals across the country exclusive rights to a toll-free number for calls originating in their city, state or country. In other words, you can have toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Kansas while someone else uses toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Maine. AND it easy to set up.
Feel free to browse through our categories until you find the medical advertising toll-free number and toll-free service that best fits to your medical practice. Doctors, dentists, hospitals and other medical professionals: You can also widen your search by typing in selected keywords in our search box on the left menu bar. If you want for your medical advertising a specific toll-free number and toll-free service or a custom toll-free number to match your name, specialty service or medical practice, then CLICK HERE to contact us so that we can help you. For hints on the best approach to searching our database using keywords, please visit our SEARCH page.
- Medical marijuana facilities get a green light in Bay City, a critical step
BAY CITY (WJRT) - (09/18/17) - The Bay City Commission has approved the first step to allow medical marijuana facilities in town. The move Monday night begins the process of drafting an ordinance that will legally take care of the state requirements.
Just Updated 09/18/17 11:33P
- Some still opposed to medical marijuana in the Natural State
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) – Hundreds of people submitted stacks of applications Monday in hopes of becoming one of the few medical marijuana facilities in Arkansas. Not everybody is excited for the drug to come to the Natural State, however. "Let's face
Just Updated 09/18/17 11:27P
- Adan Medical is bringing technology to Epi-Pens
Going into anaphylactic shock is terrifying. The last time I went into shock, called my mom first, injected myself with an Epi-Pen second, injected myself with a shot of epinephrine third, and 911 last. I had that a bit backwards. Had I been using Adan
Just Updated 09/18/17 10:24P