- Not feeling well? 1-800-851-HEAL Call our doctor, dentist or hospital toll-free number for a consultation.
- Medical Advertising Slogan: Spider veins? Call our hospital toll-free number 1-866-varicose.
- Cosmetic surgery? Call our doctor at the toll-free number 1-866-surgical. Or 1-866-ultrathin.
- Medical Marketing Catchphrase: Call toll-free number 1-866-tetanus. Your child needs it.
Search Our Vanity Toll Free 800 Numbers Directory
tollfreemed offers medical marketing vanity toll-free "800" numbers for medical professional offices and hospitals across the country. Our medical advertising toll-free number allows private medical offices and hospitals across the country exclusive rights to a toll-free number for calls originating in their city, state or country. In other words, you can have toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Kansas while someone else uses toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Maine. AND it easy to set up.
Feel free to browse through our categories until you find the medical advertising toll-free number and toll-free service that best fits to your medical practice. Doctors, dentists, hospitals and other medical professionals: You can also widen your search by typing in selected keywords in our search box on the left menu bar. If you want for your medical advertising a specific toll-free number and toll-free service or a custom toll-free number to match your name, specialty service or medical practice, then CLICK HERE to contact us so that we can help you. For hints on the best approach to searching our database using keywords, please visit our SEARCH page.
- Much-needed joint effort: FOX6's Ted Perry discusses bill to legalize medical marijuana, circulating in Wisconsin
The proposal by state Sen. Jon Erpenbach and Rep. Chris Taylor comes after Republican Assembly Speaker Robin Vos said he would be open to the idea. Republicans have typically been against any attempts to legalize marijuana. Is it time for medical ...
Just Updated 01/17/17 11:36P
- Troy gets closer to allowing medical marijuana dispensaries within city
TROY, Ohio (WDTN) – The city of Troy gets one step closer to the possibility of selling medical marijuana. The issue now goes to committee where the positives and negatives will be discussed. The committee will then decide on what it will recommend to ...
Just Updated 01/17/17 11:12P
- Michigan State Women's Basketball Coach Takes Medical Leave
EAST LANSING (AP) – Michigan State women's basketball coach Suzy Merchant is taking an indefinite medical leave of absence. The school announced Tuesday associate head coach Amaka Agugua will lead the team as interim head coach. Merchant ...
Just Updated 01/17/17 09:40P