- Not feeling well? 1-800-851-HEAL Call our doctor, dentist or hospital toll-free number for a consultation.
- Medical Advertising Slogan: Spider veins? Call our hospital toll-free number 1-866-varicose.
- Cosmetic surgery? Call our doctor at the toll-free number 1-866-surgical. Or 1-866-ultrathin.
- Medical Marketing Catchphrase: Call toll-free number 1-866-tetanus. Your child needs it.
Search Our Vanity Toll Free 800 Numbers Directory
tollfreemed offers medical marketing vanity toll-free "800" numbers for medical professional offices and hospitals across the country. Our medical advertising toll-free number allows private medical offices and hospitals across the country exclusive rights to a toll-free number for calls originating in their city, state or country. In other words, you can have toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Kansas while someone else uses toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Maine. AND it easy to set up.
Feel free to browse through our categories until you find the medical advertising toll-free number and toll-free service that best fits to your medical practice. Doctors, dentists, hospitals and other medical professionals: You can also widen your search by typing in selected keywords in our search box on the left menu bar. If you want for your medical advertising a specific toll-free number and toll-free service or a custom toll-free number to match your name, specialty service or medical practice, then CLICK HERE to contact us so that we can help you. For hints on the best approach to searching our database using keywords, please visit our SEARCH page.
- Meeting lays out updates, concerns about Lee Co. Medical Center
On Thursday night, many people who live in and around Lee County learned a little more about the soon-to-be- Lee County Medical Center. The 60-bed facility will have an Emergency Room, ICU, inpatient and outpatient services, a medical/surgical unit and ...
Just Updated 05/25/17 10:50P
- Cuyahoga County medical examiner discusses opioid epidemic before U.S. Senate subcommittee
The medical examiner said research conducted by his office in collaboration with medical, law enforcement and forensic partners found nearly 600 people died of heroin overdoses between 2012-14 in Cuyahoga County. At least 72 percent of the victims over ...
Just Updated 05/25/17 10:45P
- Govt moots fuel levy •Proposed road accident fund cited •Payouts, medical cover for crash victims
Government intends to introduce a fuel levy to finance a new Road Accident Fund to ensure compulsory compensation of road traffic accident victims. The fund will also cover disbursements of funds to victims on compassionate and medical grounds. Various ...
Just Updated 05/25/17 09:44P