- Not feeling well? 1-800-851-HEAL Call our doctor, dentist or hospital toll-free number for a consultation.
- Medical Advertising Slogan: Spider veins? Call our hospital toll-free number 1-866-varicose.
- Cosmetic surgery? Call our doctor at the toll-free number 1-866-surgical. Or 1-866-ultrathin.
- Medical Marketing Catchphrase: Call toll-free number 1-866-tetanus. Your child needs it.
Search Our Vanity Toll Free 800 Numbers Directory
tollfreemed offers medical marketing vanity toll-free "800" numbers for medical professional offices and hospitals across the country. Our medical advertising toll-free number allows private medical offices and hospitals across the country exclusive rights to a toll-free number for calls originating in their city, state or country. In other words, you can have toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Kansas while someone else uses toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Maine. AND it easy to set up.
Feel free to browse through our categories until you find the medical advertising toll-free number and toll-free service that best fits to your medical practice. Doctors, dentists, hospitals and other medical professionals: You can also widen your search by typing in selected keywords in our search box on the left menu bar. If you want for your medical advertising a specific toll-free number and toll-free service or a custom toll-free number to match your name, specialty service or medical practice, then CLICK HERE to contact us so that we can help you. For hints on the best approach to searching our database using keywords, please visit our SEARCH page.
- Calgary man wanted on warrants may require medical care
Calgary police are looking for a man both because he's wanted on warrants for a domestic assault and because they think he might have been seriously injured during the incident. Junius Omarr Golar, 37, is wanted for two counts of assault, one count of ...
Just Updated 08/23/17 12:09A
- Donna Klein Jewish Academy partners with West Boca Medical Center
High school students enrolled in the Medical Studies Program, affiliated with the Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine at Florida Atlantic University, will now have the opportunity to learn about careers in medicine through a program at West Boca
Just Updated 08/23/17 12:01A
- Refugees needing high-level treatment should be brought to Australia, medical bodies say
Refugees and asylum seekers held offshore who require advanced medical treatment should be immediately brought to Australia for care, two of the country's peak medical bodies say. Guardian Australia revealed this week that more than 50 people currently ...
Just Updated 08/22/17 10:54P