- Not feeling well? 1-800-851-HEAL Call our doctor, dentist or hospital toll-free number for a consultation.
- Medical Advertising Slogan: Spider veins? Call our hospital toll-free number 1-866-varicose.
- Cosmetic surgery? Call our doctor at the toll-free number 1-866-surgical. Or 1-866-ultrathin.
- Medical Marketing Catchphrase: Call toll-free number 1-866-tetanus. Your child needs it.
Search Our Vanity Toll Free 800 Numbers Directory
tollfreemed offers medical marketing vanity toll-free "800" numbers for medical professional offices and hospitals across the country. Our medical advertising toll-free number allows private medical offices and hospitals across the country exclusive rights to a toll-free number for calls originating in their city, state or country. In other words, you can have toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Kansas while someone else uses toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Maine. AND it easy to set up.
Feel free to browse through our categories until you find the medical advertising toll-free number and toll-free service that best fits to your medical practice. Doctors, dentists, hospitals and other medical professionals: You can also widen your search by typing in selected keywords in our search box on the left menu bar. If you want for your medical advertising a specific toll-free number and toll-free service or a custom toll-free number to match your name, specialty service or medical practice, then CLICK HERE to contact us so that we can help you. For hints on the best approach to searching our database using keywords, please visit our SEARCH page.
- 1 dead in 3-vehicle crash near Howell and Ryan in Oak Creek
OAK CREEK -- Oak Creek officials responded to a multiple-vehicle crash near South Howell Avenue and Ryan Road on Thursday, July 18. According to the Oak ...
Just Updated 07/18/19 06:19P
- With the 'Tally Bill', vets could hold the VA accountable when medical malpractice occurs at the hands of a contractor
Marine veteran Brian Tally has been fighting for the last three years. First, he fought to find an answer to the agonizing back pain that landed the once active and ...
Just Updated 07/18/19 03:22P
- Medical mistakes harm more than 1 in 10 patients. Many are preventable.
More than 1 in 10 patients are harmed in the course of their medical care, and half of those injuries are preventable. Among the preventable errors, 12 percent ...
Just Updated 07/18/19 10:56A