- Not feeling well? 1-800-851-HEAL Call our doctor, dentist or hospital toll-free number for a consultation.
- Medical Advertising Slogan: Spider veins? Call our hospital toll-free number 1-866-varicose.
- Cosmetic surgery? Call our doctor at the toll-free number 1-866-surgical. Or 1-866-ultrathin.
- Medical Marketing Catchphrase: Call toll-free number 1-866-tetanus. Your child needs it.
Search Our Vanity Toll Free 800 Numbers Directory
tollfreemed offers medical marketing vanity toll-free "800" numbers for medical professional offices and hospitals across the country. Our medical advertising toll-free number allows private medical offices and hospitals across the country exclusive rights to a toll-free number for calls originating in their city, state or country. In other words, you can have toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Kansas while someone else uses toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Maine. AND it easy to set up.
Feel free to browse through our categories until you find the medical advertising toll-free number and toll-free service that best fits to your medical practice. Doctors, dentists, hospitals and other medical professionals: You can also widen your search by typing in selected keywords in our search box on the left menu bar. If you want for your medical advertising a specific toll-free number and toll-free service or a custom toll-free number to match your name, specialty service or medical practice, then CLICK HERE to contact us so that we can help you. For hints on the best approach to searching our database using keywords, please visit our SEARCH page.
- Mobile Medical Museum full of interesting artifacts - FOX10 News | WALA
Small pox, cow pox, and other diseases from the 18th and 19th century -- are featured in wax sculptures at Mobile's Medical Museum. They were part art and medical education. "This is how medical students really learned about how the body functions and ...
Just Updated 03/24/17 11:14P
- 'Medical amnesty' bill on hold
FREEDOM TO BINGE: A House Judiciary subcommittee delayed action on a “medical amnesty” bill that would provide legal protection to 911 callers who are under the legal drinking age of 21 but need help in an emergency when drinking has taken place.
Just Updated 03/24/17 10:51P
- Direct Relief sends medical aid to flooded communities in Peru
Cydney Justman, Program Manager for Latin America says, "This shipment has medical supplies and medicine that have been specifically requested by our in country partners in Peru that are currently responding to the really awful flooding and mudslides ...
Just Updated 03/24/17 09:34P