- Not feeling well? 1-800-851-HEAL Call our doctor, dentist or hospital toll-free number for a consultation.
- Medical Advertising Slogan: Spider veins? Call our hospital toll-free number 1-866-varicose.
- Cosmetic surgery? Call our doctor at the toll-free number 1-866-surgical. Or 1-866-ultrathin.
- Medical Marketing Catchphrase: Call toll-free number 1-866-tetanus. Your child needs it.
Search Our Vanity Toll Free 800 Numbers Directory
tollfreemed offers medical marketing vanity toll-free "800" numbers for medical professional offices and hospitals across the country. Our medical advertising toll-free number allows private medical offices and hospitals across the country exclusive rights to a toll-free number for calls originating in their city, state or country. In other words, you can have toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Kansas while someone else uses toll-free service for 1-800-290-HEAL in Maine. AND it easy to set up.
Feel free to browse through our categories until you find the medical advertising toll-free number and toll-free service that best fits to your medical practice. Doctors, dentists, hospitals and other medical professionals: You can also widen your search by typing in selected keywords in our search box on the left menu bar. If you want for your medical advertising a specific toll-free number and toll-free service or a custom toll-free number to match your name, specialty service or medical practice, then CLICK HERE to contact us so that we can help you. For hints on the best approach to searching our database using keywords, please visit our SEARCH page.
- Ex-MCI Chief Ketan Desai Apppointed World Medical Association Prez, Triggers Controversy
New Delhi: Former Medical Council of India (MCI) chief Ketan Desai, who faced allegations of corruption, was on Friday appointed as the president of the World Medical Association (WMA), triggering a controversy. A WMA statement said that Desai, a
Just Updated 10/21/16 11:28P
- TTUHSC El Paso receives grant for innovative medical school primary care program
The Longitudinal Primary Care Track (LPCT) provides medical students with the opportunity to care for underserved populations. Through the program, students gain valuable hands-on experience at the Salud sin Fronteras clinic treating migrant
Just Updated 10/21/16 11:17P
- “Medical care is the biggest expense:” Milwaukee's oldest no-kill cat shelter needs your help at fundraiser
MILWAUKEE -- The vet bills are piling up and the organization survives entirely on donations. Milwaukee's oldest no-kill cat shelter needs your help at their biggest fundraiser of the year. Happy Endings on Milwaukee's south side is a safe haven for
Just Updated 10/21/16 10:19P